Spa Venice Florida How Can We Both Live And Work In Florida Again?

How can we both live and work in Florida again? - spa venice florida

My partner and I have lived and co-owner of a shop in Venice, Florida (Day Spa) 5 years ago, bought an established business of $ 250,000.00, with two other English people.this makes us e-visa 2 `s, but 6 months after our new business partner was the devil! (You think you know someone!) And the employment contract has become impossible, then they were bought under protest, and broke our dreams. That is the crux of the matter, but as you can imagine, there's more to our story.Yes "We have to use to their advantage, we lost a lot of money! Lick their wounds back to England (it took a long time! Live) Someset in a charming town, but I want to go back to Florida again, our situation is much different now (no money) 1) I `m 34yrs experience stylist 2) Partner qualified caregivers of young adults with learning difficulties. We are ready to serious learning, hard work for a living, I would like it to the United States. Could be another way for us? HELP PLEASE!.

1 comment:

cubs_in_... said...

Stay in England. Florida blows and gets worse every day. Most places have begun to charge for the fire department and each district is laying off hundreds of teachers and other employees. remain. Believe me. or I'll trade houses with you. You can have my place in Florida and my family in the United Kingdom.

Post a Comment