Italian Jackets Can Anyone Enlighten With European Sizings Please?

Can anyone enlighten with European sizings please? - italian jackets

I have a jacket online Italian Nice.

The different sizes as follows:

48
50
52
54

Do you belong to small, medium, large or XL?

I called the vendor, that the stocks of the jacket, and was told that's right - 48 is small, the up to 54 XL.

However, the size of the guide is elsewhere have told me that the average size of 48 months, 50 major and so on (European conversion to the size of the United Kingdom).

Who's right?

Thank you for your help.

5 comments:

JillPink... said...

I have the link below you can be useful:

http://www.onlineconversion.com/clothing ...

ashley! said...

I chose a dress guess.com chance and click on the "Size Chart" shows you exactly what you need.

olivo said...

I live in Spain, I have a bust of 46 "and my dress / jacket coat size is 48/50.
My daughter is tall and slim, and I bought a size 40/42
Another daughter is a bust of 38 "-40" and buy size 48 + are 44/46....Sizes what is great and especially humans, XL XXL XXXL etc. I know there are some great ladies here, purchase of 50 and above! !.... I just do a Google search for "conversion table size", there are no fees to help. Italy are notoriously size decreases.

bearcat1... said...

I guess that would be cut in half 48 (of 38 in the UK / US) size.
However, things are different from one brand to another.
I suggest calling the manufacturer and see if you have taken the measure of a shoulder to shoulder, and also a measure armpit armpit (it must be twice), to determine whether a garment unique.

JANE S said...

Mens Tops / Jackets:

Colombia 38 40 42 44 (chest)
Continental 48 50 52 54

Post a Comment